Timmy Green, situated in Nova (Victoria's newest upscale development), is a casual coffee and brunch spot by day that effortlessly transforms into a buzzing evening bar and restaurant by night; serving up innovative cocktails, craft beer, natural Aussie wines and fresh relaxed plates that primarily focus…
West End Sessions brings together the most exciting stars across from various mediums for intimate performances. The line up is carefully curated from London's West End and beyond by host Daniel Koek.
This February 19 sees Dan take to the stage with Emma Lindars and special up and coming guest artist.
Emma and Dan have been friends since theatre school days and this night sees the two reunite in a night showcasing their shared passion and talent for music to serenade.
The evening is accompanied by food and drinks from Timmy Green's enviable kitchen and bar.
Doors at 6:30pm for dinner
Performance at 8:00pm
We hope to see you at the next performance!
Emma is a powerhouse in the industry with acclaimed credits in in theatre, television and music, having just released her debut album “As We Grow Old”.
Her theatre credits include; Doris in the original London cast of Groundhog Day the musical at The Old Vic, Dora Bailey/Miss Dinsmore in Singing in the Rain at The Chatalet Theatre Paris, original London cast of Priscilla Queen Of The Desert playing one of the Diva’s at the Palace Theatre and the original revival cast of The Sound Of Music playing Fraulein Schweiger & Baroness Elberfield at the London Palladium, among many others!
Emma has performed at the most prestigious theatres, clubs and cabaret venues both in London and abroad and now brings her presence to the stage at Scarlett Green fresh from her ‘West End on Wardour’ residency that featured well known musical theatre hits, classic soul and jazz covers.
Daniel’s career has been quite a journey; starting in Australia, he won the coveted Young Artist Scholarship before heading to Amsterdam with the State Opera where he performed lead in a new production for the National Youth Opera Festival. From there, Daniel moved on to London and the West End became his home; in 2013, Daniel was one of the youngest actors ever to take lead as Jean Valjean in Les Miserable in 2013, and later performed as Tony in West Side Story’s 50th Anniversary production.
Daniel often jokes that he’d be a rich man if he’d had a pound for every time he’s been asked to perform in his lounge at home; now Daniel will be using our homely yet glamorous event space, as his stage for an evening of intimate performances with a beautifully crafted line up of both highly respected friends from London’s West End and beyond and rising stars of the stage.
Hailing from Melbourne, Australia, Jessica holds a Bachelor of Music and a Bachelor of Fine Arts . Jessica played Mileva Maric in Einstein: Master of the Universe (RL Productions), was a swing in the Australian cast of Kinky Boots (Michael Cassel Group), was a featured vocalist in Grateful: A celebration of the songs of John Bucchino (VCA), and was a Top 30 finalist in the Rob Guest Endowment 2016 (Gordon Frost). Jessica has recently returned from touring the world as Marion in Norwegian Cruise Line’s Priscilla: Queen of the Desert. Jessica has moved to London from Australia to pursue a career in music theatre, and thus far has made appearances as The Prince in Sleeping Beauty (Kenton Theatre), a featured vocalist at Kinky Kabaret and The West End Brunch, and is a member of the well-known Australian cabaret trio Girls From Oz. Jessica is excited to be in London and taking on this new adventure.
Entry to West End Sessions @ Timmy Green and a glass of bubbles
|18:30 - 23:00||£29.50|
11 Sir Simon Milton Square, SW1E 5DJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.